6.27.2010

Bong Craft: So you want to become a Bongsmith?

Well here I am. I knew this would happen eventually. . I just love making things to smoke out of a little too much I suppose. Anyway, Let me start off by saying that this blog is for the tokers out there. It isn't for me, I'd make this shit even if no one else liked it, but it just so happens people like smoking out of crazy shit (go figure. . . ).

So now onto the FUN STUFF @_@

There are a few things to remember if you want to make a quality smoking device.

1. If your device isn't relatively airtight, your not gonna get good rips :(

2. Sometimes shit is going to break, get extra materials if possible!
If you only have one bottle, tube, diamond drill bit, x-acto blade, or whatever you'll eventually break it. . . . especially if your blazed out of your mind :D

3. Plan it out before you start construction of your smoking device.
And if you're using someones plans, READ THEM ahead of time!

4. Take your Time with the construction, the finished product will be worth it.

These are the basics I guess? Know your tools, know what you want to build, and be careful not to rush yourself and you can turn pretty much any materials you find into something smokable and crazy. Oh yeah, GOOGLE will be a big help too.

No comments:

Post a Comment